Gala Dinners, Celebrations, Conferences, Incentives
- We are specialists in delivering corporate conferences and incentives from start to finish. From themed conferences and incentives to money can’t buy experiences that are guaranteed to keep your team talking for weeks to come.
- The number one piece of feedback we hear from clients is how much they underestimate the amount of time and detail that goes into planning and executing an event. By using our services, you can benefit from the experience we have had in delivering hundreds of events.
- We’ll take the hassle away and guide you through making decisions. The secret to a successful event goes further than a great venue and nice catering. We share our proven strategies for how to execute an event that will engage your people and drive business results.
Corporate Family days
- Family fun days are a wonderful event to unify your teams and their families. Furthermore, it can demonstrate to your staff and their families how value their contributions are. We will do all the work from event design, selecting activities and dealing with the various suppliers — and we’ll let you take the credit!
- With our expertise in event delivery and team building, we know what resonates with people and how to tailor an event to specific demographics.
- A family-fun day can be as simple as a picnic at the beach or as elaborate as an afternoon and meal at a beautiful lodge. We can organise children’s games and entertainment, like petting zoos, bouncy castles, clowns, Santa Claus, face painters and more!
- We understand how to make a family day go from an event to an experience.
Corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Many of our clients are choosing to have a component of CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) at their event. We have supported them many ways to do this. The key is creating the long – lasting impact and selecting from environment to community projects.
So do you have a conference coming up? To ensure that you achieve your objectives and get value for money, call us now. We welcome your call.