Case StudyAuckland familiarisation tour
Let’s have a bit of fun and get to know each other before the famil kicks off.
An Auckland showcase for business events
- Showcase Auckland as the location for exciting and memorable business event.
- Reinforce Auckland Convention Bureau as the expert source for venue and supplier information for business events.
- Showcase how The Events Group was able to pivot to virtual or hybrid events during COVID and into the future and make that transition easy for our clients.
- Incorporating an icebreaker activity for the group of 53 event planners to mix and mingle, have a bit of fun and get to know each other before the famil kicked off.
- A custom app based event that was woven through the famil programme.
- To show that this platform could be used to reinforce conference session messaging, polling or for a bit of fun!
The day kicked off with our icebreaker session with a custom game screen designed for the event.
After the icebreaker was finished, quiz based content or information about the other industry partners (venues etc) were released after the guests had left each venue. At the end of the day we collected feedback on what the guests loved. We have included a few snippets on the following page.
The following day the guests attended a tradeshow BE Reconnected where the app and game was still live. We announced who the winners were via push notifications. The winners were able to message us back via the app to make a time to meet and collect their prizes.
A showcase that all enjoyed
and gave great feedback
Our statistics showed a great response to the ice breaker activity, with 95% engagement. We were also able to capture feedback and information about the new hotels in Auckland, and what part of the Famil the delegates enjoyed.
Sound good so far?
If you’re interested in a custom app based experience, talk to us today and we’ll sort the rest!
CONTACT US TODAY